[Konvas] Fwd: Konvas Power supply?

christopherclarke.king christopherclarke.king at btinternet.com
Sat Aug 14 07:52:54 CDT 2021

New Member Chris Clarke saying Hello from Middle England.
I buy & sell Cameras & Binoculars. Mostly 35mm stills.
But came across a Konvas which I have purchased. Incredible piece of
Engineering!
Stumbled across this web site in trying to find out some details about
it.

Konvas 1M (I think). No markings on Camera but 16BT on a round motor
body.
Camera, hand crank,  motor body, 3 Magazines +  28, 35, & 50mm (PO)
Lenses. But no power supply/leads.
Is there any way I can test it functionality without a battery? All
turns over with the hand crank.
Seems the battery is the easy bit. the leads are a little more difficult
to get hold of!
I intend to sell it on.

Thanks Chris