[Konvas] looking for PL body

Luka S l.sanader at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 10:12:24 EST 2018

Brandon: i know Sergey for long time, and i have deals with him in past
that ware notnig but good. Sad truth is that people are unstable, bad
things and hardships come and some folks aren't build for it.  I guess it
was too much temptation form for old Sergey. hi did simillar things in past
but he allways made it right. this time i think he is off the deep end and
we wont see him back. at lest as Sergey :)
its sucks as i know several folks with 10k+ of goods in Sergeys deadlock. i
guess i am lucky. it sucks!