[Konvas] PL Mount for Illumina Lens

Stanley Bullock obscureimages at comcast.net
Sat Jul 28 10:55:56 EDT 2018

Hi Victor,

Thanks for the info! In all the years I've been shooting film and video, I've never actually needed a lens mount swapped before, so I know very little about it. I don't know if the mounts are somewhat universal across brands, or if the mounts are specific to the brand.

For example, I found this mount on ebay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-ANGENIEUX-PL-Lens-Mount-Fits-15-30-15-40-28-76mm-Zooms/223077246048

However, I don't know if that is specifically for Angenieux lenses (even more specifically, the lenses mentioned in the listing) or if it will work on other lenses too.

I also sent a message to Russ_Camera (username) on eBay. Is that one of the members here on Konvas?

Part of the reason I'm just looking for the mount is that I have a local lens tech who will mount it and collimate it for free as a favor for me. But, if I can't find the mount, I'll find someone who can do all of it. Anyone here up for the job?

Thanks again, Victor. I'll reach out to Stuart if I can't locate one. I always like to give Konvas members the first opportunity to make some $$.

Cheers.