[Konvas] PL Mount for Illumina Lens

Brandon Esten bruinflight at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 11:15:57 EDT 2018

Hey Scott,

Gotcha on the scanner list.

As for PL why not Raf Camera?

Be very careful with Sergey Kravchenko; I fronted big$ for 4 PL mounts and he promptly disappeared for several months only to reappear and supposedly send them (still have not arrived). In the meantime I luckily was able to recover most of my money via Ppal though I would not recommend trying it. It was a super tight spot, teeth clenching, cars careening with slomo explosions and everything. His story is that he took a spill and was in hospital for weeks upon weeks. Skiing or wake-boarding something? Can't remember. While these things do happen, it's a bit too much of a coincidence and I have read the story before on RedUser back in 2012 or so.

Now I have someone a *little* more reputable fashioning mounts down in some backwater country tucked away down there by Antarctica or something ;-) oh I can't remember the name of that dang place... they drive their cars upside down somehow... toilets flush backwards... also, lots of crocodiles which I really don't understand what with them being so close to the South Pole and all those cute little polar bears they got...

IF you do biz with an eBay Rooskie, be warned. Don't buy outside the eBay site, use Ppal, and don't front the cash!

Brandon