[Konvas] Kragnagorsk 1/2 question

Bruce Taylor taylorcobmw at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 5 12:20:16 EST 2018

Funny, I was also thinking about the Bell & Howell Filmo as an alternative. One of the most robust cameras ever, simple, reliable, decent optics.
 Bruce Taylor

      From: Adam Frey via Cinema <cinema at konvas.org>
 Subject: Re: [Konvas] Kragnagorsk 1/2 question

I agree with Colcam. I bought a K-3 a long time ago and never did get the dang thing to work properly without chewing up at least a few perfs here and there. I sold mine and moved on to a 16mm Filmo, which are extremely well built and practically never have issues. Never messed with or have even seen a real K-1 or K-2 up close.
Adam FreyFrey's Brewing Company