[Konvas] replace Lomo 7-28-1 optical block with 4-28-1

Adam Frey thefirstrule at chainsawlinux.com
Tue Jun 14 10:29:11 EDT 2016

In theory, if the lenses are the *exact* same but the mounts are different, you should be able to. The mounts usually have nothing to do with the lens makeup. For instance, they are rare, but you can get OCT-18 to OCT-19 converters...

All the above said, they do need to be the exact same lenses or even this theory will not work...

Cheers,

Adam Frey
Frey's Brewing Company
8601 Mapleville Road