[Konvas] New Blackmagic camera

Steven Lyle lyleott at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 8 15:11:07 EDT 2015

Sure, for hobby use, non commercial, but if it's commercial, i.e. to try to make money, then permits are needed. There are actually enforcers who watch U Tube videosof the people who use drones, and the hobbyists get emails if the flyer goes beyondthe restrictions for hobby use (so I have read)."You flew too close to buildings there, you will need a permit."
Incredible footage over Niagara Falls, for example, with just a small droneis possible.Before, one would need a big balloon or one heck of a crane!
Best,Steven

     On Monday, June 8, 2015 1:36 PM, Nicholas Kovats <nkovats at gmail.com> wrote:

 Rita. The Drone Wars are forthcoming. Pilots and jets are expensive.