[Konvas] Kinor and Kovas

victor huey newbi at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 6 14:53:36 CST 2022

Hi all, I am still here in NYC Chinatown, just retired and was going to test my two perf cameras two years ago when the pandemic shut everything down. I had been trying get into two perf , towards that end I wound up buying or rebuilding KINOR 34h cameras. Now I have a total of four Kinor 35H two perf cameras, buying as the prices came crashing down during the red wave. However getting Kinors serviced or have anyone use them during the digital tsunami was next to impossible so they sat in their cases. I was able to buy a ARRI BL4 two perf camera , and it was much easier to service and I started my journey to get back up cameras. I bought a ARRI BL4s body at an auction that made it feasible to convert to two perf, which Andree Martin at am camera did. I also bought an ARRI III two perf, and finally am in the process of getting my third and final two perf camera another ARRI BL4 converted by Aranda, SO I am finally going to start the grand two perf experiment this year, after much delays and a roller coaster ride to get back into filmmaking. Keep film alive!!
Victor