[Konvas] Konvas and Kinor bits for sale

Ian Tilson ian at ahmbrands.com
Tue Jan 4 10:51:13 CST 2022

Still here!

My Kinor 35H still proudly on display here in my office! Still haven’t shot anything with it and have a freezer full of 35mm film too!
hoping someday to actually use the beast!

I’ve been shooting a lot with my Alexa (commercials, music videos, and short films) ran some Super8 film through my Beaulieu 4008 ZM2 a couple of times (just shooting some family stuff) and am trying to source a new viewfinder for my Bolex Rex H16 camera so I can actually see through the lens!

Biggest news for me is that I was just hired to shoot my first feature in February…in Egypt!
So pretty stoked about that!

Hoping 2022 is still full of celluloid dreams for all on the list!

Best,
Ian