[Konvas] Konvas and Kinor bits for sale

Justin Skrundz jskrundz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 23:09:46 CST 2022

Hey there, I've been making (independent) films myself on an Arri 3. Are
you in touch much with the mentioned "Japanese cinematographer/engineer"
with the custom vista vision cameras? I've been looking to shoot sections
of a long form documentary I've been working on with a larger format. Think
I'd have a chance at buying one? Long shot, but had to ask, sounds
interesting

-J