[Konvas] How's your Fall been? Are you ready for Winter?

Adam Frey frey at freysbrewing.com
Tue Dec 17 10:39:10 CST 2019

Hey Konvateers!
I know we’ve been busy lately, but wanted to see who is filming what these days? Commercials? Promo pieces?  Any films in planning? Anyone using Soviet glass on any cool new projects? Anyone shooting actual film? Anyone using a Konvas or Kinor for any upcoming projects?

I’m still pretty busy with the brewery and tasting room, so, other than cell phone photography for social media, 2019 has been mostly a wash for filming. Hoping in 2020, to start shooting a series of interviews where we discuss beer, brewing, and business, but we’ll see. I need time to put it all together,

Anyway, just wanted to say “Hi" to everyone! Hope y’all are doing well!

Cheers,

Adam Frey
Frey's Brewing Company
8601 Mapleville Road