[Konvas] looking for PL body

Brandon Esten bruinflight at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 23:40:32 EST 2018

Anyone needing 35mm scanning please give me a call! The scanner is up and running :-) $20 for a 400' reel 4K RAW HDR. You supply the drive, preferably a G-Drive, mandatory Thunderbolt connection. We're in Albuquerque, NM.

Our rudimentary website is up:
www.ET-Ent.com/cintel/cintel.php
Expect changes and updates. 16mm scanning projected to be ready in January.

719 310 6894
Brandon

Sent from my Commodore Vic20