[Konvas] PL Mount for Illumina Lens

Stanley Bullock obscureimages at comcast.net
Sat Jul 28 11:01:58 EDT 2018

Thanks, Rita! Yes, please let me know what you can find.

The PL adapters I have aren't playing very well with the Illumina lens. I'm wondering if the Illumina mount isn't slightly different somehow. I've used the adapters on Cooke and Zeiss lenses without issue, but when I slap one on the Illumina, the collimation seems to be significantly off. Seems strange but it's not my specialty. I'm thinking it'd be easier in the long run to just swap the mount.