[Konvas] 35mm scanning and soon 16mm too!

Brandon Esten bruinflight at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 19:58:17 EDT 2018

Hey folks, I just took delivery of my brand-spanking-new Cintel in Albuquerque! I just wanted to take this opportunity to extend a special offer to the Konvas group of the least expensive film scans you will probably ever see. We are thinking $5 a minute for 35/16 HDR. You supply the footage and storage drive. Heck, Konvas has been super helpful to me over the years and I would like to return the favor!

Anyone here, if you have old film needing scanning or are thinking of shooting film on your next project (gasp! gulp!) feel free to contact me via Konvas.org so I know you are coming through this group! Give me a bit to set everything up (and 16mm will take a month or so) but this baby is pretty much plug-and-play. Thanks for all the great advice and encouragement over the years!

All the best!
Brandon