[Konvas] 2 perf Kinor 35h for sale

Victor Huey vichuey at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 12:22:52 EST 2018

there are three camera pacakages for sale price between 4500-5500

a)Kinor 35h - Solid entertainment electroincs, new paint, 2 perf conversion
by aranda

b)Kinor 5000- aranda electronics and 2 perf conversion

c)Kinor 235- Solid entertainment electrironics , 2 perf conversion , plus
video tap optics

if you send me your email address i can send you pictures