[Konvas] BH 200

colcam at aim.com colcam at aim.com
Mon Jan 8 19:01:55 EST 2018

 I don't need another 16mm camera, but that DR still tempts me-- it has over three hundred dollars worth of lenses with it.

And I don't even want the 240 for a paperweight, not even if you hand deliver it to me at no cost, but that NPR down the list looks interesting and it is a good super16 basis.   And there is a Vintage Bell & Howell Filmo 16MM Camera Model 70 DA for 45 bucks plus shipping even further down.

There are more Filmo cameras, and motors for the Filmo on the second page, too.

The Auricon Pro-600 is priced as a user-- and I remember when Arri was the affordable alternate to Mitchell and Auricon.  One speed, but so dead smooth and even it will frighten you.  The Super 1200 is even smoother and quieter.  I have had people walk up and ask why we weren't shooting while we were shooting.  It is that quiet.

If you got Filmo bodies and electric motors for wild shooting, an Auricon or a Frezzi for sound synch would would be fine until you decided you needed a bunch of them, and then your bank account echoes.