[Konvas] Kragnagorsk 1/2 question

colcam at aim.com colcam at aim.com
Fri Jan 5 09:46:55 EST 2018

I am going to say something strange here.

What is the justification or reason for the Soviet 16mm?  The German, Swiss, and American 16mm were better cameras by a long shot, and Soviet 16mm glass was less than perfect.

I kind of feel that Soviet 16mm systems are the Trabant in a parking lot full of Euro/US cars.