[Konvas] Lomo 25-250 (50-500mm) Zoom with anamorphic attachment for sale

Kelley Cross kelleymailbox at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 17:50:39 EST 2018

Hi all,

I’m going to list this one on ebay probably Wednesday or Thursday this week. I’m looking for $4,800 for this and would prefer to sell it to someone from the group before somebody on ebay. I’m going to paste the ebay blurb here:

Lomo 25-250mm Cine Zoom lens with Anamorphic rear lens element

This is a Lomo 25-250mm zoom lens in very good condition; serial #800003, made in 1980. Included is an anamorphic lens element (50-500mm)  that attaches to the rear of the lens. This element converts the lens to anamorphic, yielding a focal range of 50-500mm.

The lens has the proprietary oct-19 mount. It is common to convert these to PL mounts. I chose not to, as all of my lenses I shoot are oct-19.

Along with the ebay photos, I’ve posted some test shots and footage on the folowing link: http://www.badassfilm.com/lomo-anamorphic/

There are some light cleaning marks on the lens, but as you will see in the test shots, the imagery is in no way affected. I find that this lens yields a warm cinematic 70s look throughout the entire focal range.

The lens will open to f/4, but the blades stiffen past 5.6. This is something that should be addressed with a lens tech, but 5.6 and above, the aperture glides freely.

Please note that the support ring shown in the photo is included, but the dovetail and support bracket are not included.

Please send any questions. I respond promptly.

If anyone is interested, please contact me offlist. Cheers all, and Happy Holidays.

Best,
Kelley Cross