[Konvas] New Film "Gitpu"

Stanley Bullock obscureimages at comcast.net
Sun Feb 25 16:08:21 EST 2018

I own one of those cameras too. I'd heard that they were manufactured by Chinon but I've never had a bit of trouble with it and the images the Angenieux delivers are warm and organic. I really like it. I scan a lot of my own Super 8 footage, but even though the image sequences are uncompressed, they're still at 1080p. Who did the transfer and was it reasonably priced? They did a good job. Interesting choice for a soundtrack, by the way. It really works for the piece.