[Konvas] any anamorphic lomo ???

RIta Avery speedbird at acousticturtle.plus.com
Tue Feb 13 09:51:38 EST 2018

Hi Oliver,

There was someone a few weeks ago on this forum selling Lomo’s but cannot remember who it was.  Perhaps other forum members with a better memory than me will advise who it was. Maybe a Melbourne location.

Btw. I used to look forward to watching your commercials when you posted them especially when your daughter ‘starred’ in them.

Great to hear from you again.

RIta