[Konvas] LOMO Spherical PL conversion and/or rehousing question

Brandon Esten bruinflight at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 05:19:46 EST 2018

Please let us know what you come up with! Personally, I would love to take this chance to brag about the mods to my lenses but I have to fess up now and tell you I don't have the budget instead! Uhg.

But I can practice making some youtube vids and ask everyone to subscribe LOL:
https://youtu.be/Z4--ZS37ruU
https://youtu.be/SJfBBXsMEfE

Ciao!

Sent from my iPhone