[Konvas] LOMO Spherical PL conversion and/or rehousing question

Victor Huey vichuey at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 10:50:05 EST 2018

Hi, I am in the process of converting my lomo's as well. I had my 28mm lomo
superspeed converted in China by nan at GL optics. I also had my 35&50mm
lomo superspeed converted by Viktor in russia. GL optics has done rehousing
lomo's in the past of lomo supersedes, but is busy rehousing leica r lens,
as there are many more of those lens around. I don't think he will do a
rehouse set unless there is demand to do it. I heard of a lens tech in
romania which i am trying to track down. Viktor seems to have disappeared.
So yah its tricky to get lomo lens done, as the build quality is not so
good, and spare parts are almost impossible to find.

Victor