[Konvas] 35mm scanning and soon 16mm too!

RIta Avery speedbird at acousticturtle.plus.com
Thu Aug 9 15:32:45 EDT 2018

16mm will be your ‘bread and butter’ money so get that up and running first then 35mm. I have logged your details and passed it on to film users.

Best of luck,

RIta

> On 9 Aug 2018, at 14:05, Adam Frey via Cinema <cinema at konvas.org> wrote:
>

> On Aug 9, 2018, at 08:38, Brandon Esten via Cinema <cinema at konvas.org> wrote:
> Welp! Here we go, the beast is out of its box!
> Should have a fancy 24tb storage rig on a thunderbolt 3 line next month!
> Then we start... THE scanining!

Oh nice - so exciting!

Cheers,

Adam Frey
Frey's Brewing Company
8601 Mapleville Road
Mount Airy, MD 21771

http://FreysBrewing.com/
http://twitter.com/FreysBrewing
http://facebook.com/FreysBrewing

WE COULD REALLY USE YOUR HELP! The sharing of information on both the Konvas.org website and the discussion list takes a lot of time and costs money.

Your donations help keep Konvas.org running and are very much appreciated:
http://konvas.org/how-to/help-konvas.org-donate.html

Visit the discussion archives:
http://konvas.org/list-archives.html

Join the Konvas Discussion List: