[Konvas] 35OPF29-1 25-80mm T3.5 zoom for sale

Luka S l.sanader at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 11:54:52 EDT 2017

want to ad my 2 cents to this.

i have same lens and its absolutely, best Lomo Zoom ever made. hands down!
I also have Angenieux 25-250 HR and by far Lomo 25-80mm looks better stoped
down to 5.6
this lens is extremity hard to find and i was looking for mine for really
long time. this is rare chance to get it
also Andreas is great person i have met him in person!

Luka