[Konvas] PL fornt for 2m

RIta Avery speedbird at acousticturtle.plus.com
Tue Nov 21 05:57:00 EST 2017

Zefred,

I have never seen a tech sheet on Russian lenses, do they exist?

Getting hold of camera technical info is difficult enough so information on lenses I would say is impossible.

It has taken me 3 months to get technical info on Cooke’s latest zoom lens.

If you find anything please let us know.

RIta

Sent from my iPad