[Konvas] PL fornt for 2m

Luka S l.sanader at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 10:43:16 EST 2017

Hello Folks, unfortunately Sergey Kravcenko sold me PL fornt but he forgot
to ship it and for last 4 months i have tried everything to get that mount
form him, but all my efforts are useless... fair to say he offered me
refund at one moment but i needed that mount badly. now i have no mount and
no money well such is life. as far as i know Sergey drowned in sea of Votka

But my problem is still present i have 2M without mount and i wanted to ask
if anyone has an extra that they would sale?

it would be appreciated, thanks in advance

Luka
l.sanader at gmail.com