[Konvas] Quiet at Konvas

Pierre Samuel Rioux psrioux at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 01:16:18 EST 2017

Some one looking for a hand crank he send me this email.
Hello,

I tired to send an email to your website but I had an automated response
that instructed me to use this email. I wouldn't mind being part of the
mailing list, if it's still up and running. But I would also like to ask if
you or anyone at Konvas.org had a Konvas hand drive crank that they planned
to sell. If not, might you know of any other place that might have some in
stock? I tried Olex from the Ukraine and he didn't seem to have any.

Thanks in advance.

mhoylecombs at yahoo.com