[Konvas] Multi eyeball camera

Speedbird@acousticturtle.plus.com speedbird at acousticturtle.plus.com
Tue Mar 14 02:08:23 EDT 2017

Truly amazing. Takes multiple pictures and then fuses the different images together.  Never seen anything like it. Takes the pain out of photography, do we really want that?  Obviously, the camera has sold out so people do want it.

This camera has taken away the human skill's, human's need to challenge themselves to exist.

I must get one!

Thanks for sharing Adam.

Rita

Sent from my iPad