[Konvas] Woody Allen film

Pierre Samuel Rioux psrioux at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 22:31:31 EST 2017

I am not a fan of Woody but he made 2 film i like.

*The Purple Rose of Cairo and Midnight in Paris *
*And if you look *

*The Purple Rose of Cairo and the way the story telling is and made you*

*thinking at Midnight in Paris.*

*About Annamorphic at http://www.vormax.org/ <http://www.vormax.org/>*
Maxim Voronin for his pass time try to developing a anamorphic lens, less
heavy and made in a kind of resin not a glass.
On his site you could see some picture and some video clip done with his
experimental in his process to develop his lens.

If you see some anamorphic he done i buy the one with a ratio 1.45 close to
1.5 he shot in Moscow with it.He have some 1,33 compression ratio also.

He sell on ebay his prototype during his development his seller name it's
 voron-maxi
 I never try anamorphic before...my interest his for the story telling
like used in the Grand Budapest hotel.

I buy the one how shot this ... some color and look are interesting so i
will test it !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOHnBUGCTlQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5xftBRz_4k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuBCMgdOtis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGK9WLq0NSc

Here what look like this front attachment here a 1,33 ratio compression.

<http://www.ebay.com/usr/voron-maxi?_trksid=p2047675.l2559>