[Konvas] Woody Allen film

Pierre Samuel Rioux psrioux at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 22:31:31 EST 2017

I am not a fan of Woody but he made 2 film i like.

*The Purple Rose of Cairo and Midnight in Paris *
*And if you look *

*The Purple Rose of Cairo and the way the story telling is and made you*

*thinking at Midnight in Paris.*

*About Annamorphic at http://www.vormax.org/ <http://www.vormax.org/>*
Maxim Voronin for his pass time try to developing a anamorphic lens, less
heavy and made in a kind of resin not a glass.
On his site you could see some picture and some video clip done with his
experimental in his process to develop his lens.

If you see some anamorphic he done i buy the one with a ratio 1.45 close to
1.5 he shot in Moscow with it.He have some 1,33 compression ratio also.

He sell on ebay his prototype during his development his seller name it's
 I never try anamorphic before...my interest his for the story telling
like used in the Grand Budapest hotel.

I buy the one how shot this ... some color and look are interesting so i
will test it !

Here what look like this front attachment here a 1,33 ratio compression.