[Konvas] Lomo Zoom 35OPF7-1M

zefred zefred at popstar.com
Thu Jun 22 01:14:43 EDT 2017

Well, I got one on ebay, and think the PL conversion was done badly. It needs to be recalibrated and collimated, but since there is no info on it anywhere and the markings are really weird, there is no way for the technician to understand what he needs to refer to, which is why I'm asking for help.

We suspect it is a macro lens, but don't understand the markings on it because they don't make sense with the operation of the lens (Probably because the PL mount wasnt calibrated properly)

Info anyone ? Steve , you played with yours yet ? :D

Also, Steve, does your Diopter looks like the one in the attached picture ?

Zefred
(647) 866-8055
Director, Cinematographer
Organizer of The Toronto Film and TV Networking Group
http://imdb.me/zefred <http://imdb.me/zefred>, http://www.linkedin.com/in/zefred <http://www.linkedin.com/in/zefred>