[Konvas] Kodak Super-8

obscureimages at comcast.net obscureimages at comcast.net
Mon Jun 19 12:51:23 EDT 2017

Kodak was releasing a limited number of them this Spring with general availability coming later in the year. At least, that's what I last read. The limited release is supposed to come with an all gray body and was going to be priced around $2K. The general release will be have the option of a black or white body color and was supposed to be around $700. So, still waiting. It seems as it is going to happen though; from what I've read, Kodak is also busy setting up a few labs around the country specifically to accommodate Super 8 and other film related stuff.

Cheers!