[Konvas] Konvas-1?

RIta Avery speedbird at acousticturtle.plus.com
Wed Dec 13 07:19:53 EST 2017

Interesting screen grab. Adam.

I thought the early Konvas’s had an 8 volt motor but this one looks like a 12 volt later type. Just trying to date when Jane Fonda paid a visit to North Vietnam or was this after the war finished. The cameraman is a VC and probably doing a propaganda news piece for the cause. Shooting 35mm for TV?

Sharp of you to spot the camera.

RIta.   (-13 last night. Brrr!)