[Konvas] Konvas-1?

Andrew Overtoom overtoom at mac.com
Tue Dec 12 20:42:45 EST 2017

I owned a 7m and the camera in the photo is the early version of the same camera. Makes total sense with the North’s reliance on the soviets and China for material.

Great documentary too, perhaps his best and on a difficult subject.

Thanks again for posting Adam!

Andy

Sent from where I am, to where you are... through a series of tubes