[Konvas] What's been happening in your neck of the woods?

Adam Frey frey at freysbrewing.com
Mon Apr 17 17:05:32 EDT 2017

Hey Konvateers,
How’s everyone doing this week?

Anyone have anything new they are working on (other than Anders Banke)?

Saw Kelley’s post about his film gear. If I was still running film, i’d be all over it!
Something tells me Olivier is out of his office…
I see Pierre is having some fun with a new anamorphic attachment.
Rita’s post on the Super8 portal was interesting, although I’m not sure how it differs from youtube?

Even though I don’t have much time to shoot right now, I've been thinking about shooting a few pieces for the farm brewery towards the end of the year (if all goes well). I’d like to shoot it in Super8, because it’s a fun format to play around with, but we’ll see.

Well, I’ve gotta run. Hope everyone is doing well this week!

Cheers,

Adam Frey
Frey's Brewing Company
Mount Airy, MD