[Konvas] one of my last AD ....

Bruce Taylor taylorcobmw at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 23 14:15:17 EDT 2016

Oliveir,
Nice work! Are those hipsters from Ecuador? KFC in the US had a similar campaign targeting the younger "hip" crowd (although it is hard to imagine a real hipster in a KFC!).
Did you do the Claro spot with the dancer as well? Is the Rolleiflex Automat from your collection?
Bruce Taylor      From: Nicholas Kovats via Cinema <cinema at konvas.org>