[Konvas] Fw: KODAK NEWS - THE REEL DEAL

Nicholas Kovats nkovats at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 22:53:47 EDT 2016

I recently "released" my b/w 16mm film "Now I Understand".

It has recently been shown at the "Woodstock" of outdoor film festival in
Germany called the Open Air Filmfest Weiterstadt, i.e.
filmfest-weiterstadt.de/programm/programm-freitag-12-august-2016/. Somewhat
a departure from my ambient dreamy film landscapes. More nihilist which
might explain the German appeal. Use the password = bolex to view this film.

The film depicts something very old that now might be considered upsetting
to modern urbanites.

Metadata for you film geeks:

- Bolex standard 16mm gate
- Orwo UN54 b/w negative
- Tevidon East German Jena Zeiss 10mm prime lens (APO)
- shot at 48 fps
- lab = Niagara Custom Labs
- scan = Bitworks.org
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2FBitworks.org%2F&h=RAQFsGvHwAQF0pNuMc8JV03WuzZToiJ18LaWxnGAJ18D4_w&enc=AZM_lt2atBxJX6h36GfLU6KhEyDLtQp68VO9Tdn_0ZDaKlXFQtKRqanMphC3kkcE-wxfuw_bIPbELWxEtsrrgOt-s5B9FMLsFc8G7mIynKRUNVAzxuRfOTzFfU2snmx88I7lrX0xJ2mBixRxSiAkL_krLnGeEWOZVVTo_Ukiot5r5VByLkEq2fwQ7vaaPZoBK90&s=1>