[Konvas] FILM scanner made with a konvas

Olivier Auverlau olivierauverlau at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 10:28:19 EDT 2016

i have my MITCHELL 4 perf registered set up for digital to film transfer at
3 fps with perfect registered , Pin and Lock pins .  , maybe i will
transform it to a filmscan too, like i have no more demand on digital to
film transfer . like the konvas is not enought stable for good registration
.

olivier .

--
OLivier Auverlau