[Konvas] OK GO Video = 4.2 Seconds...

Speedbird@acousticturtle.plus.com speedbird at acousticturtle.plus.com
Tue Nov 29 15:34:13 EST 2016

Truly incredible Adam. Never seen anything like it. It is just beautiful to watch.
Do you think they are using a DSLR, it does seem to be a small and very light camera but whatever they use, somebody has got a brain to work out the moves. Difficult to put together I would think especially with all those people coming out at the end.

Takes a lot to impress me but I am truly impressed, totally amazed.

I am now a fan.  Rita