[Konvas] OK GO Video = 4.2 Seconds...

Adam Frey thefirstrule at chainsawlinux.com
Tue Nov 29 10:43:21 EST 2016

On Nov 28, 2016, at 12:33 PM, Speedbird--- via Cinema wrote:
> I was intrigued by this group and found something similar called S7 ( a Russian airline) video using zero gravity and paint. So there is a link with Konvas!

The zero gravity and paint is also one of their videos. They have quite a few music videos that are worth watching, not only for the fun involved, but also for the immensely technical aspect. They often make use of a single camera setup and do a single shot (but not always) for the entire video.

Check out this timelapse (pretty much the opposite of the 4.2 second video):

And this one, which is one single shot and must have taken quite a while to create:

Adam Frey
Frey's Brewing Company
8601 Mapleville Road
Mount Airy, MD 21771