[Konvas] my feature doc on VOD ....CUBA .

Olivier olivierauverlau at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 15:07:54 EST 2016

Hi all friends , i go to CUBA tomorrow to begin the second generation of our trilogy about CUBA ,
the first one is about the first generation 120 minutes  was filmed in 16mm, super 8, video 8 , dvcam and HDV … during years .. released in 2009 in 35mm copies
 , theses who make the revolution and why …
now with fidel death, we will take the next generation and all the complex themes …
to support the production we have place it at low price on Vimeo on demand in HD with english subtitles .. …
Please , i recommend you the film , and share the link … so we can continue filming …
this is one of the top20 of bests films in the history of IDFA 20 years of Amsterdam doc festival one of the most important documentary festival .
here the VOD link
https://vimeo.com/ondemand/cubautopia

Thanks a lot, we will cross all the island to

BESTS, Olivier .