[Konvas] OK GO Video = 4.2 Seconds...

Speedbird@acousticturtle.plus.com speedbird at acousticturtle.plus.com
Mon Nov 28 12:33:02 EST 2016

Well, I have never seen anything like this before, phew!  I am exhausted just watching.

Shamed to admit that I have never heard of them either so assume they are BIG in the US.
Who ever thought this one up must be a genius or he knows something we don't?
Where do you start making a video like this. How do you slow it down to be in sync with the music track. Must be trial and error until you get it just right. How did they know that it could work in the first place. Not a bad track either using headphones. This certainly gets the Oscar for entertainment value and you must admit it is different, really took my breath away. Who cleaned up the mess I would like to know. There's no second take and no room for error.

I was intrigued by this group and found something similar called S7 ( a Russian airline) video using zero gravity and paint. So there is a link with Konvas!

Thankyou Adam for sharing this. Hope your special brew will ready in time for Santa.

Rita. WOW!!!

Sent from my iPad