[Konvas] Looking for a KONVAS motor.

James Compton kingkahluaman9 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 5 16:04:55 EDT 2016

   I am currently working on a project where I need multiple cameras rolling film. I have several KONVAS 1M and 2M bodies that I plan to use, I need an extra motor.
I want to buy a WORKING KONVAS motor.   I will pay $200 USD for a  working - not broken 15EPSS motor with the control box.                              -or- I will pay $325 USD for a WORKING - not broken 17EP-16APK.motor.  I am looking to purchase the motor right away. I need it quickly. NO EMS from RUSSIA/Ukraine.If you are in Europe, we will arrange a DHL pickup and shipment to the USA.  Thanks.