[Konvas] Fw: Will the Lytro Cinema Camera kill off the 2D pixel?

photones at juno.com photones at juno.com
Thu May 5 12:53:38 EDT 2016

Lytro might be a great alternative if they can shrink it down.

This week: Lytro and the end of 2D pixels / EOS-1D X Mark II ships / Implementing log / Panasonic DVX200 comp winner / The Blue Yeti Pro USB Mic / Sony’s earthquake updates / CG Titanic sinks in realtimeEmail not displaying correctly?
 View it in your browser     3 May: Is lightfield tech the death of the pixel?   Featured Article:Will the Lytro Cinema Camera kill off the 2D pixel? In a world of hype, the Lytro Cinema Camera is a genuine game-changer for the industry. But we don't have to rewrite all our assumptions about the way we work just yet.   EDITOR'S PICKS POPULAR ITEMS  Canon's EOS-1D X Mark II is available immediatelyRedShark Review: Blue Yeti Pro USB MicrophoneAnd the winner of the Panasonic DVX200 is…   Implementing log workflows: a basic primerSony manufacturing updates following Kumamoto earthquakesWatching the Titanic sink in realtime     CONNECT WITH REDSHARK  This email has been sent to: photones at juno.com from The RedShark Team   To ensure delivery, please add this address to your address book or safe list.
   To unsubscribe from all mailing lists, click here or Manage your email subscription