[Konvas] Luka

Luka S l.sanader at gmail.com
Tue May 3 14:07:02 EDT 2016

hello folks i am frend with Jean-Luis and he did a lot of things for me
over the years. hi is retired and no longer at Concordia. his new email is
bolextech at gmail.com. or jut look him up on FaceBook.

Marianne: do you have S35 (24.89mm) gate in your camera? yes as i
understand its a huge hustle to re center GG if you take it out.

i sent email to Olex and to Bernie O'Doherty and as soon as i collect some
info i will re-post in this tread

thanks