[Konvas] Selling of my massive collection of 35mm film gear

colcam at aim.com colcam at aim.com
Thu Mar 10 10:10:01 EST 2016

 Be careful--  I had three 35C bodies, two of which used one finder, one of which used a different, larger diameter finder, and two 35H bodies, neither of which used a finder that fit the other or any of the 35C finders.

For real life tripod or crane work the longer finder is better because you stay more upright during those sixteen hour "this is all the time we have this location shoots and we need both day and night footage or else" things that attack us in production, but if you want a short finder for the H be prepared to have it become a quest.