[Konvas] Selling of my massive collection of 35mm film gear

Kelley Cross kelley at mythpictures.com
Wed Mar 9 13:53:16 EST 2016

Hey fellow Konvasers,

It’s time to part with my 35mm film rigs. Going to be post several pics in days to come, but wanted to give a head-up to my friends on the site. I’ve attached a pic of one of the two 35C Kinor’s I’ll be selling. Got three Konvas cameras as well, matte boxes, lens supports, follow focus, filters, and on and on. Also selling two Nagra recorders in pristine shape. I’ll have a full list this evening and pics to follow.

Thanks,
Kelley
(323) 580-1555