[Konvas] I am selling my Konvas cameras

Rudy rudyvelezjr at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 14:16:21 EST 2016

Dear Friends,

I am selling some of my Konvas cameras. I am planning on doing some traveling before I embark on finishing my studies and would like to let members of this forum know I have a few different Konvas cameras for grabs.

If interested please email

I have (2) Konvas camera bodies from 1993 with viewfinders from 92'. Magazines are in excellent condition and I have maintained them( thanks to this fourm and website) handles for each, sync motors for each, a sound barney for the body and one for a 400ft mag and one for a 200ft mag. I have a mattebox with several mattes for various focal lengths. I have spare fuses for the motor and some adapters that allow still lenses to be used.

I also have a Les Bosher converted 1M to m42. I will throw in some 3 Zeiss Jenna lenses comes and one 28mm f2.8 japanese lens that is quite nice with both my still and cine applications( i have 3:) )

If anyone is interested please let me know. I am looking to sell these in a few weeks.

from my iPhone