[Konvas] Citizen Kane and Stalker - Copy price

Bruce Taylor taylorcobmw at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 29 16:21:44 EST 2016

Maybe you can find film copies on eBay. A number of years ago (like a decade) I bought a couple of complete features on 16mm (probably old TV prints). I also got a 16mm xenon projector and set 'em up outdoors for a party my daughter was having. The kids thought it was amazing! They had never seen the mechanics of a real film projected.
This came about because the public library had thrown away their entire film program-- no one took them out anymore except me. The good news was years later while I was visiting the neighborhood film society (Echo Park Film Center) I found they had acquired the entire collection and they project selections throughout the year.

 Bruce