[Konvas] updated reel ...Olivier .

Speedbird@acousticturtle.plus.com speedbird at acousticturtle.plus.com
Fri Jan 29 09:43:19 EST 2016

Olivier,

Thankyou for sharing your showreel. This is one of the best I have seen. You certainly know how to use diffusion and frosts properly. Lighting is superb even though you are using just a couple of 'Tweenies'. I love the actors and the storyline of each commercial. The backing track is so well timed with the images and I would love to know who are the band in the track.

I would be more than happy to recommend you for any future work here and in Europe.

You must enter these at film festivals.

Rita

Sent from my iPad