[Konvas] Olivier's Commercial

Speedbird@acousticturtle.plus.com speedbird at acousticturtle.plus.com
Thu Jan 28 15:56:29 EST 2016

Olivier,

You have done it this time.  This is world class standard commercial. Great storyline, great lighting and stunning images. I really love this commercial because it is "alive" and full of life. This is how commercials used to be made. Who cares what it is advertising - pure entertainment.

What lenses did you use?

I really do love it, well done.

Rita.   (I think I will watch it again and again)

Sent from my iPad